Irvine city is a beautiful tourist spot for a weekend off. Tourists can participate in the numerous events that take place every now and then in the city. Tourists can enjoy a balloon ride and the aerial view of the entire city. The city has many parks and museums for the kids to learn and enjoy simultaneously.
Places to visit-
- Balboa Pier- A great place for those with fishing as a hobby.
- Irvine Regional Park- A beautiful park with a playground and rides for kids.
- The Wedge- This beach is famous for its huge tidal waves.
- Orange County Great Park- A stunning aerial view of the city in a helium balloon ride will take the mind to a new level of thrill.
- Pretend City Children’s Museum- An entertainment place for kids built like an imaginary town where children can participate in various exhibits.
- Little Corona Beach- It is a small beach that allows diving has tide pools for the visitors.
- Orange County Zoo- The major attraction of the zoo is the large population of the Southwestern animals which are native to this place.
- Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park- The park has a picturesque view for some nature study and photography.
- Mile Square Regional Park- This is a modern park which provides with numerous facilities for the visitors.
- Crime Victims Monument
- Peters Canyon Regional Park
Places to stay-
- Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North- It is a budget hotel that serves free breakfast, Wi-Fi and airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Santa Ana-Orange County Airport- They have a beautiful ambience and offer American Cuisine in their restaurant.
- Wyndham Irvine- Orange County Airport- They provide an additional free airport shuttle apart from other facilities.
- La Quinta Inn and Suites Orange County- It offers free breakfast and Wi-Fi. They also have an outdoor pool and a fitness center.