Irvine is a city in California which boasts various regional parks and zoos. This place has a deep-rooted history which is stored in the museums. It also has great parks like The Orange County Park and amazing beaches which allow surf boarding and sightseeing.
Places to visit:
- Balboa Pier– Balboa Pier was built in 1906. It has a retro theme.
- Irvine Regional Park- Irvine Regional Park has attractions like train & pony rides, bike & paddle boat rentals and picnic areas.
- The Wedge- The Wedge is a beach which allows surf boarding.
- Orange County Great Park- It offers magnificent views from hot-air balloons.
- Pretend City Children’s Museum- This place is presented as a pretended city with a post office, cafe, farm and other interactive areas.
- Little Corona Beach- Corona Beach is famous for scuba diving and sunset-watching.
- Orange County Zoo- Orange County Zoo is spread over an area of eight acres of land. It contains native Southwestern animals & plants and daily programs & events.
Places to stay:
- Hotel Irvine- Hotel Irvine has modern architecture and provides a free airport shuttle, free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a restaurant.
- Wyndham Irvine- Orange County Airport- Wyndham has the most exquisite rooms with an indoor pool, dining, free airport shuttle and free Wi-Fi.
- Irvine Marriott – Irvine Marriott is extremely close to the airport. It comes with a restaurant, a free shuttle, and indoor & outdoor pools.
- Hilton Irvine Orange County- Hilton Irvine is very close to the airport, with an outdoor pool and restaurant, free Wi-Fi and shuttle service.
- Hilton Garden Inn Irvine Orange County- Hilton Garden is a very comfy hotel with an indoor pool and free airport shuttle service.